Watch Plump Chef Peter Christenson on Twin Cities Live making Martini Steak Skewers with Bleu Cheese Fondue and a Hearty Cowboy Ribeye. Click below to watch, then get your PLUMP CHEF and start grilling.
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled & shredded
- 3 Green Onions, cut small
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Plump Chef Sunshine Shake
Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. When warm, place green onion & sweet potatoes in the pan. Season with Sunshine Shake & pepper to taste. These take only a few minutes to fry! Add extra shake as desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Let your taste buds do the talking and give Plump Chef Spices and Rubs a try. For a limited time, we are offering a free sample pack of 3 of our spices and rubs. You pick the three you want to try and we will send them to you…for FREE!
TO GET YOUR 3 FREE SAMPLES
- Click HERE to Contact Us.
- Fill in the contact form and in the “question” field enter your mailing address and the three spices you would like to try.
- Your spices will be mailed the next day.
Not sure which Plump Chef Spices & Rubs you want to try? Then visit our online store and get shopping.
Sorry international friends — we only ship in the United States.